Essential Protective Gear Information
IHSS Care Recipients and Providers Can Request Masks and Gloves
As part of the COVID pandemic response, Public Authority Services (PA) has received a limited quantity of Essential Protective Gear (EPG), consisting of masks and gloves, from the State. To request a small kit of masks and/or gloves, complete the online Emergency Protective Gear Request form.
Supplies and glove sizes are limited. EPG cannot be mailed to you. After submitting your request form, you will be contacted with a date when you can come to our office to pick them up.
Emergency Protective Gear, otherwise known as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), educational videos:
EPG can help protect you and those you are surrounded by from spreading germs and viruses. Here are some educational videos to help you learn the safest methods to avoid contamination when putting on and taking off EPG.
More reference information:
- California Deptartment of Public Health Guidance information here
- How to protect yourself against coronavirus. CDC guidelines here
- Call 211 for Santa Clara County coronavirus information. (details)
- Santa Clara County public health corona virus information is here English | 中文 | Español | Tiếng Việt| Tagalog
- Find National Council on Aging COVID-19 Information for older adults and caregivers: English | Spanish
- An online training class: Covid-19: A Guide for Direct Care Workers